Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bible Reading Plan Update

To begin this wonderful year of 2012, I started using a Bible reading plan that involves reading 10 chapters of the Bible from 10 different books of the Bible every day. I am now two months into it, and let me tell you, I am amazed by how effective it has been for me. Here's what I've been able to read in just two months following this plan:


  • Genesis, some of Exodus
  • Joshua, Judges, Ruth, some of 1 Samuel
  • Job, 1/3 or Psalms
  • Proverbs almost twice
  • Ecclesiastes
  • most of Isaiah
  • Matthew, Mark, half of Luke
  • Acts twice
  • Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians
  • 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1&2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 & 2 Peter, 1, 2, &3 John
I have never read Scripture so diversely and in such volume. The Lord is using this reading plan to strengthen my understanding of the Word and to give me a new appreciation for hearing from God each day. If you don't have a Bible reading plan, I suggest starting with this one. You can find an explanation of it HERE

Don't just nibble on the Word, FEAST ON IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment