Thursday, August 29, 2013

Heartbeat



We got to hear the baby's heartbeat on Monday. It brought us to tears as we listened. The Lord is good to us. Hearing this is a reminder to us that there is a little life inside Alicia's womb. We listen to it often to remind us of that fact. Thankfully, I was able to record it on my phone and share it with you all. Keep praying for us as we walk through this journey. We thank the Lord for all the support we have received.

"Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." -Psalm 73:25-26

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! what a sweet sound. She has a strong heart!! What a blessed gift for you both. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing Mark. Truly an incredible sound! God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and a reminder we serve an amazing God!

    ReplyDelete